Relieve your joints and soothe your muscle contractures
With age, joints, flexibility and mobility become more limited: stooping, climbing stairs, gardening, tinkering ... seems less easy. Your joints are like "blocked", "rusty", or PAINFUL! Take matters in hand and bring your body the elements that will help to fight against the effects of time. Harpagophytum is a plant recognized for its effectiveness in the fight against joint pain. It promotes the restoration of joint flexibility and enhances mobility. Harpagophytum is traditionally used for the proper functioning of JOINTS and TENDONS!
Did you know?
The indigenous people of Southern Africa (Bushmen, Hottentots, Bantu) root harpagophytum used to relieve rheumatic pain, stimulate appetite and aid digestion. European settlers brought with them the medicinal uses of the plant, which quickly became popular, particularly to relieve arthritis pain.
- Flexibility of joints and tendons
- Help to support the musculoskeletal system of the body
- Keeps mobility
- Formula titrated glucoiridoides
Immediate relief - Rich Formula
30% of active ingredients: active extract of harpagophytum + capsicum extract + heating medium + oil of myrtle. Water-soluble, neutral pH.
This product helps to regenerate cartilage, lubricate joints and to ease tightness.
- Combat sensitive joints, hot or red
- Combat joint stiffness and muscle tightness
- Fighting cramps and rash
- Fights joint swelling
- Fighting the aches and spasms
- Soothes and helps reduce puffiness
- Relaxes the muscles, tendons and ligaments
- Exceptionally rich formula with 30% of active ingredients
- Eases and soothes joint pain
- Helps to increase mobility and flexibility
- Guaranteed and immediate heating effect
Ingredients: AQUA, PEG 40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, ALCOHOL DENAT, CARBOMER, GLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, Methyl NICOTINATE, FRUTESCENS CAPSICUM OIL, HARPAGOPHYTUM PROCUMBENS EXTRACT, MAL- TODEXTRIN, MYRTUS COMMUNIS OIL, CARAMEL, BENZYL ALCOHOL - DO METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINO- - METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CI 15985, CI 16035, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, EUGENOL.).
1 Tube of 100 ml