Testoman Testosterone level
Testoman is a dietary supplement designed to maintain testosterone levels in humans. Testosterone is the male hormone par excellence. Secreted by the testicles in men, it intervenes in the sexual functioning and stimulates in particular spermatogenesis and libido. Testoman also helps maintain muscle function. Made in France, Labophyto's Testoman complies with the European regulations on authorized nutrition and health claims.
The active ingredients that Testoman contains are the following:
● The Gugul: this Indian plant helps maintain the proper functioning of the prostate
● Melissa: this plant helps maintain the natural hormonal balance of the human body
● The Trib. : this plant promotes desire and sexual performance
● Selenium: this trace element contributes to normal spermatogenesis
● Vitamin D and Selenium: contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system
● Vitamin D: helps maintain muscle function
● Pantothenic acid (or vitamin B5): contributes to the synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and certain neurotransmitters
● Vitamin B6: Helps regulate hormonal activity
● The Trib. and Zinc: contribute to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
● Zinc: this trace mineral contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
Did you know ? Men experience a testosterone spike around the age of 30. Then testosterone levels drop steadily. This hormone contributes to sexual functioning but also to good health in general, by promoting the production of blood cells and the protection against osteoporosis.
Not recommended for children under 12, pregnant and lactating women, people with allergies to salicylates. Do not use if taking anticoagulants at the same time.
2 capsules a day with a large glass of water.
Description (and composition)
Capacity: 60 capsules
Net weight: 31.7 g
Ingredients: tribute extract. terrestris, willow (salix alba), lemon balm extract (melissa officinalis), gugul extract (commiphora mukul), caffeine, yeast enriched in selenium, zinc oxide, vitamins B5, B6 and D3, support: maltodextrin, anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate, vegetable capsule.
Dosage for 2 capsules: trib. (fruit) 300 mg, willow (bark) 140 mg, lemon balm (leaf) 120 mg, gugul (gum-resin) 100 mg, caffeine 80 mg, vitamin B6 1.4 mg (100% RDA *), vitamin B5 6 mg (100 mg) % AJR *), vitamin D3 5 μg (100% AJR *), selenium 50 μg (91% AJR *), zinc 10 mg (100% AJR *). * Recommended daily allowances (Directive 2008/100 / EC)
Made in France: product in accordance with European texts relating to authorized nutrition and health claims
Feature: dietary supplement
Dietary supplements can not be substituted for a varied and balanced diet. To be consumed as part of a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not leave within the reach of children. Should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women, and by people undergoing medical treatment. For your health, eat at least five fruits and vegetables a day, practice a regular physical activity, avoid eating too much fat, too sweet, too salty, avoid nibbling between meals.
- extrait de trib. terrestris, saule (salix alba), extrait de mélisse (melissa officinalis), extrait de gugul (commiphora mukul), caféine, levure enrichie en sélénium, oxyde de zinc, vitamines B5, B6 et D3, support : maltodextrine, anti-agglomérant : stéara