TopBust improves the firmness and shape of the breasts. This dietary supplement has been formulated with plants, vitamins and trace elements selected for their ability to improve skin, blood circulation, hormone production and the functioning of the mammary gland. Made in France, Labophyto's TopBust is compliant with European standards for nutrition and health claims.
The active ingredients contained in Labophyto's TopBust are as follows:
● Dill and Oregano: these plants help maintain the functioning of the breasts and the milk gland.
● Fennel: this plant supports the production of breast milk.
● Fenugreek: this plant contributes to the production of milk and helps to recover after childbirth.
● Iodine: this trace element contributes to the production of thyroid hormones.
● Vitamin B6: Helps regulate hormonal activity.
● Vitamins B5, B6, B9: help reduce fatigue.
We recommend taking TopBust for at least 3 months to obtain satisfactory results.
This product is not recommended for pregnant women and women with a personal or family history of breast cancer. Do not use in children under 18 years.
2 capsules a day with a large glass of water.
Description (and composition)
Nutritional analysis for 2 capsules: Fenugreek powder (seed) 300 mg, Sage extract (leaf) 140 mg, Marine collagen hydrolyzate 100 mg, Fennel extract (fruit) 100 mg, Oregano extract (leaf) 80 mg , Dill extract (fruit) 80 mg, Hops extract (inflorescence) 70 mg, Vitamin B5 6 mg (100% AR *), Vitamin B6 1.4 mg (100% AR *), Vitamin B9 200 μg (100% AR *), Iodine 150 μg (100% AR *) (AR * Recommended Intakes)
Net weight: 34.38 g
Feature: dietary supplement
Dietary supplements can not be substituted for a varied and balanced diet. To be consumed as part of a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not leave within the reach of children. Should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women, and by people undergoing medical treatment. For your health, eat at least five fruits and vegetables a day, practice a regular physical activity, avoid eating too much fat, too sweet, too salty, avoid nibbling between meals.