Vision Lutein Plus Protection and Maintenance of Normal Vision
Visual fatigue has become one of the main reasons for consultation with ophthalmologists. Furthermore, increased life expectancy generates the need to maintain and protect normal vision for as long as possible.
- Bilberry + Lutein + Zeaxanthin + V&M antioxidants (C, E, Selenium, Zinc and Copper) and Vitamin A (retinol)
- Helps improve vision and visual acuity at night
- Promotes adaptation to semi-darkness
- Helps maintain normal retinal function
- Contributes to good ocular blood circulation
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Helps protect eye cells against oxidative stress
- Gluten free. Vegetable capsules. Suitable for vegans
Bilberry promotes the regeneration of rhodopsin, the purple pigment in the retina that allows you to see in the dark. It also contains anthocyanosides, powerful antioxidants that slow the premature aging of the retina. The antioxidant vitamins and minerals (vitamin E, selenium and Zinc) work in synergy with blueberries to delay the aging of the eye. The lens is particularly rich in Vitamin C.
Vitamins E and C, as well as zinc, copper and selenium help protect cells from oxidative stress that causes cell aging. Bilberry extract supports night vision. Vitamin A (retinol) and zinc help maintain normal vision.
Directions for use: Take 1 capsule preferably in the morning or at noon with a large glass of water.
Average nutritional information for 1 capsule: Blueberry powder: 120 mg - Lutein of natural origin: 10 mg - Zeaxanthin of natural origin: 2 mg - Bétacarotene or Provitamin A: 2.4 mg (10% AR) - Vitamin B2: 1.4 mg * - Vitamin C: 80 mg * - Vitamin E: 12 mg * - Selenium: 55 µg (90% AR) - Zinc: 10 mg * - Copper: 1 mg *. * 100% of AR: Reference contributions
Pill box of 30 vegetable capsules - 30 day course