Effiderm Slimming Gel Anti-Cellulite - Disinfectant
A specific formula CELLULITE.
Specially developed to fight cellulite localized on the hips, buttocks, legs ?? Suitable for gynoid type morphologies. A specific extract of Laminaire, with clinically demonstrated slimming properties: it targets adipocytes and activates lipolysis in order to stimulate the elimination of fats, and with them, dimples.
The EXPRESS solution to help you find legs light and a silhouette dream!
Penetrates rapidly - Respects skin pH - Natural cosmetics: no paraben, no coloring.
1. Fight against the capitons
2. Fight against water retention
3. Strengthens the firmness of the epidermis
MASSAGE areas affected by cellulite and water retention ?? d will act as DRAINAGE TRUE: it will stimulate blood circulation, promote elimination of toxins ?? and try ?? ?? prevent accumulation of water ?? In the tissues.
Active subtances :
Glycerin extract of Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum seed extract) 4.0%
Horse chestnut extract is traditionally used to activate circulation, to fight against water retention, especially in the legs, and to facilitate the disengagement of the tissues by activating their disinfiltration.
Glucose extract of Fucus (Fucus vesiculosus extract) 4.0%
Fucus is an essential ingredient in slimming products. It is a brown algae rich in trace elements such as iodine. Iodine facilitates drainage and dislocation of reserve greasy clumps. It activates the enzyme responsible for the use of fatty acids for energy production. Its efficacy, even at very low doses, has been demonstrated by numerous histological and clinical studies (1). The fucans present in the extract of fucus act in synergy to favor the blood circulation and to firm the tissues. So the skin becomes firmer and smoother.
Glycerin extract of Ivy (Hedera helix leaf extract) 4.0%
Ivy has a powerful anti-cellulite action. Thanks to its richness of saponins, it allows the firmness of the skin and decreases the appearance of orange peel, and could stimulate the venous tone to favor
The elimination of fats and toxins (2).
Essential oils of:
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisii) 0.1%
- Juniperus (Juniperus communis) 0.05%
Recognized for their tonic properties, they act in synergy to refine the silhouette, fight against cellulite and act on the retention of water.
(1) Vincenzo Rialdi, Vevy Europe SpA, 18 via Semeria, 16131 Genova, Italy - District Hydrolipodystrophy - Published on Relata Tecnica Web Site http://www.vevy.com/relata, Issues, Dermopharmacological Research, Dermopharmaceutical Technology and Related Cosmetic Subjects.
(2) Facino RM, Carini M, Stefani R, Aldini G, Saibene L. Anti-elastase and anti-hyaluronidase activities of saponins and sapogenins from Hedera helix, Aesculus hippocastanum, and Ruscus aculeatus: factors contributing to their efficacy in the treatment of Venous insufficiency. Arch Pharm (Weinheim) 1995 Oct; 328 (10): 720-4
Directions for use: Apply to the areas concerned in short or prolonged massages.
Tube of 125 ml