FertiTop Homme is a food supplement rich in vitamins and micronutrients. Developed to improve fertility, it is suitable for men who want to maximize their chances of having a child. The formula of FertiTop Homme acts on both the quality and the quantity of sperm. Made in France, FertiTop Homme is compliant with European texts relating to nutrition and health claims authorized.
The active ingredients contained in FertiTop Homme are:
● Maca: this plant has a beneficial influence on fertility;
● Astragalus: this plant stimulates the motility of spermatozoa;
● Saffron: this spice helps to increase the volume of sperm;
● Zinc: this trace mineral contributes to normal fertility and reproduction;
● Selenium: this trace element promotes normal spermatogenesis;
● Vitamin E: it helps protect cells from oxidative stress;
● B5 vitamins: they contribute to the normal synthesis and normal metabolism of steroid hormones;
● L-Carnitine and Taurine.
More informations :
Did you know ? Many conditions must be met for a sperm to fertilize an egg.
● Sperm volume must be at least 2 milliliters. Each milliliter contains about 20 million spermatozoa.
● Sperm must be good swimmers to reach the cervix, then the tubes, then the oocyte. If more than 50% of the sperms have good mobility (called progressive mobility) the sperm is considered "normal".
● Cervical mucus is a valuable aid for sperm: it facilitates access to the tubal region and forms a filter to eliminate the weakest or "abnormal".
● Sperm should not be agglutinated, this prevents their progression to the egg.
2 capsules a day with a large glass of water.
Description (and composition)
Capacity: 60 capsules
Net weight: 34.8 g
Ingredients for 2 capsules: Maca extract (root) 380 mg, Taurine 160 mg, Carnitine 100 mg, Asparagus racemosus extract (root) 100 mg, Zinc 10 mg (100% AR *), Selenium 50 μg (90% AR) *), Vitamin E 12 mg (100% AR *), Vitamin B5 6 mg (100% AR *), Vitamin B5 6 mg (100% AR *), Vitamin B12 2.5 μg (100% AR *) * Reference intakes
Other ingredients: anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate, vegetable capsule
Feature: dietary supplement
Dietary supplements can not be substituted for a varied and balanced diet. To be consumed as part of a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not leave within the reach of children. Should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women, and by people undergoing medical treatment. For your health, eat at least five fruits and vegetables a day, practice a regular physical activity, avoid eating too much fat, too sweet, too salty, avoid nibbling between meals.