MaxiControl is for men who want longer sex and want to better manage their stress. It is therefore suitable for men who lack sexual stamina or who suffer from premature ejaculation. Developed to help you take a step back during erection, this supplement helps to control emotional stress. Thanks to its plant extracts such as Kola nut, Ginseng, Rhodiola or Griffonia, MaxiControl helps prolong the pleasure of both partners. Made in France, this product complies with the European texts relating to authorized nutrition and health claims.
The active ingredients contained in Maxi Control are as follows:
● Rhodiola: this plant helps the body adapt to emotional stress;
● Ginseng: this plant helps maintain good sex;
● Griffonia: this plant of African origin contains a precursor of serotonin that helps improve brain activity;
● Kola nut, a fruit of kolatier, has stimulating and toning properties and helps to find energy and build physical abilities (it is often used in cases of mental and physical fatigue);
● Zinc: this trace element contributes to the maintenance of normal levels of testosterone in the blood and contributes to normal reproduction.
MaxiControl is suitable for several situations:
● For men who are not satisfied with the duration of their sexual intercourse.
● For men who are stressed by sexual stamina or sexual performance.
2 capsules a day with a large glass of water, preferably in the morning.
Capacity: 60 capsules
Composition for 2 capsules: Asparagus racemosus extract (root) 200 mg, Zinc 10 mg (100% AR *), Rhodiola extract (root) 200 mg, Vitamin B1 1.1 mg (100% AR *), Trib. (fruit) 150 mg, Vitamin B6 1.4 mg (100% AR *), Ginseng Extract (root) 100 mg, Vitamin B9 200 μg (100% AR *)
* Reference contributions
Weight: 34.3 g
Feature: dietary supplement
Dietary supplements are not drugs and can not replace a varied and balanced diet. It is recommended to consume the food supplement as part of a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Never leave the tablets within the reach of children. In no case, pregnant or breastfeeding women, and by people under medical treatment should use them. For your health, eat at least five fruits and vegetables a day. In addition, regular physical activity is recommended. Avoid eating too much fat, too sweet, too salty, avoid nibbling between meals.