MaxiVolum is for men who want better ejaculations. Elaborated to improve the quantity and the quality of the sperm, Maxi Volum makes it possible to ejaculate more abundantly and more often. In addition to increasing sperm volume, MaxiVolum also helps recharge the batteries faster. Made in France, Maxi Volum complies with the European texts relating to nutrition and health claims authorized.
The active ingredients contained in Maxi Volum are as follows:
- Saffron: this spice helps to increase the volume of sperm;
Astragalus: this plant stimulates the motility of spermatozoa;
- Maca: this plant stimulates sexual desire;
- Zinc: this trace element contributes to the maintenance of testosterone levels in the blood;
- Selenium: this trace element contributes to normal spermatogenesis.
- Carnitine and Taurine.
Maxi Volum is suitable for various profiles:
● Men over the age of 50 years, in whom the decrease in spermatogenesis, that is sperm production, can reach 40%.
● Men who have multiple relationships.
● Men who want to have children.
2 capsules a day to be taken preferably in the morning with a large glass of water.
Description (and composition)
Net weight: 34.8 g
Dosage for 2 capsules: Trib. (fruit) 80 mg, Taurine 160 mg, Prunus amygdalus extract (fruit) 80 mg, Zinc 10 mg (100% AR *), Astragalus extract (root) 100 mg, Selenium 50 μg (90% AR *), Maca powder (root) 100 mg Vitamin E 12 mg (100% AR *), Saffron extract (stigma) 30 mg, Vitamin B5 6 mg (100% AR *), Carnitine 160 mg Vitamin B12 2.5 μg (100% AR) *)
* Reference contributions
Made in France: product in accordance with European texts relating to authorized nutrition and health claims
Feature: dietary supplement
Dietary supplements can not be substituted for a varied and balanced diet. To be consumed as part of a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not leave within the reach of children. Should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women, and by people undergoing medical treatment. For your health, eat at least five fruits and vegetables a day, practice a regular physical activity, avoid eating too much fat, too sweet, too salty, avoid nibbling between meals.